Sunday 24 November 2013

S P R I N G L A Y E R S







Hannah our Fashion Account Manager steps out of the office today in her take of spring layers rocking some gorgeous lace and neon…So we ask her.
 
What can’t you live without at the moment?
My gorgeous Supa Sundays Sunglasses- I can’t get enough of them!
Biggest fashion essential this season?
High waisted skirts and shorts paired back with a cute crop.
Describe your style in one word?
My style is effortless chic, I love a good basic and keeping it on trend with statement accessories.
Who have you recently started following on Instagram?
I just started following Maiden Sydney, Brooke is stunning and I love all the styling!

Hannah Wears
IDS – Cami
First Light – “Carrie Lace Jacket”
Madison Square - “Katrina High Rise Shorts”
Super Sundays Eyewear – "Logan Tort Brown"
Liberte Cuff
 
Love from the La La girls, xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment