Thursday 13 June 2013

RESORT - OUR FAVOURITES.


It's finally here and we've been waiting weeks and weeks - Resort 2014. Below are our staff picks for the season, which La-La girl has a style most like yours?

Alice - Boss Lady
Feminine | Power | Strength

I'm in love with Josh Goot - he's revolutionary ideas of cut outs and silhouttes always make their way into my wardrobe.

 Donna - Agency Manager
Classic | Structured | Minilistic

Louis Vuitton never ceases to amazing me - this collection is right on par with my style esthetic: layering structured and minilistic pieces that flatter a women's body.

 Hannah - Senior Account Manager
Boho | Girly | Colourful

See by Chloe has a special little place in my heart. I'm all about wearing boho and comfortable pieces that are trend forward, but can still make me stand out in the crowd.

 Liz - Fashion Assistant
Classic | Strong | Corporate

The J.Mendel woman is very true to my style - she is confident but modist at the same time. It's all about standing out in the crowd, but for all the right reasons.

 Stacey - Social Media Co-ordinator
Feminine | Vintage | Cutesy

Jill Stuart's collections always epitomise the kind of girl I want to be. Girly, fun, and never shy of pinks or pastels.

 Kim - Project Co-ordinator
 Sport Luxe | Cool | Androgynous
My style is all about comfort and looking cool at the same time - leathers, pants, and trenches are my go to staples this season so ALC have hit it right on the head!

Love from the La-La girls,
xx

8 comments:

  1. i think my favourite choices have to be stacey's and kim's - even though they are very different! i definitely think i dress more 'cutesy' and girly but i do love the whole androgynous look! :) X

    http://theenglishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first and second one is my favorites!! omg stunning outfits! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los que más me gustan son los de Alice, Liz, y Stacy.
    Besos
    Esperanza
    22carla1990nancybarbienenuco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review and I love the See by Chloe prints this collection! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louis Vuitton proposal is the best!!!:*

    http://dotisalot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this selection! All your photos are really good!

    I am excited for your next posts!
    xx
    (>^o^<) Adeline

    ReplyDelete